The Highlands Elementary School PTA is a volunteer, non-profit organization of parents and educators working together to promote the well-being of every student. We know that when parents are involved at home and at school, grades and test scores climb, self-esteem grows and schools improve. That’s why your involvement is so valuable!
You can contribute in many ways – below are just a few.
- PTA Individual Membership (for one parent): $15
- PTA Family Membership (for two members in a household): $25
- Dollar-a-Day Donation (supports your full share of annual PTA costs + a donation to cover those who can’t afford to support the PTA): $180
Did you know? The PTA funds several activities and supplies for our school, like the ones below!
- Science Lab supplies and instruction
- Community events such as Ice Cream Socials and Coffee in the Courtyard
- STEAM Night and and Science Fair
- Direct support for teachers to purchase supplies for your student
- Field trip transportation
- Art supplies for the Art Room
- Hawk’s Nest prizes and other rewards and incentives for students
- Library books
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Special classroom events such as 4th Grade Gold Rush Day and 5th Grade End-of-Year Celebration
- Operating expenses for PTA such as insurance and taxes
- Campus upgrades