What is Dollar-a-Day?
Your $180 donation fully supports PTA in providing the events and services your child loves such as science lab supplies, Hawks Nest, field trip transportation and special classroom events such as fourth grade gold rush day and fifth grade end of year celebration. Donating at this level also helps cover expenses for those who are unable to donate to PTA. When you choose to contribute at this level, in addition to supporting our students, you can choose one of these bonuses:
- A free youth SpiritWear t-shirt in royal blue or gold
- A free individual or family PTA membership
You can also make a $90 donation, which fully supports PTA expenses for one child. Make your $90 donation here
Need another way to pay?
Zelle provides another convenient way to donate. Please click Zelle to see the three(3) easy steps to complete your donation! You will be asked to provide an email address and our email is: Zelle@ HighlandsElementaryPta.org
Did you know?
Several schools in the Concord, Clayton and Walnut Creek areas request Dollar-a-Day donations to help support official adjunct supplies and costs not covered by state education funding, like the ones below:
- Science Lab supplies and instruction
- Community events such as Ice Cream Socials and Coffee in the Courtyard
- STEAM Night and and Science Fair
- Direct support for teachers to purchase supplies for your student
- Field trip transportation
- Art supplies for the Art Room
- Hawk’s Nest prizes and other rewards and incentives for students
- Library books
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Special classroom events such as 4th Grade Gold Rush Day and 5th Grade End-of-Year Celebration
- Operating expenses for PTA such as insurance and taxes
- Campus upgrades
Tip! Check in with your employer for Donation Match opportunities.
Thank you in advance for your donations!
Questions? Contact Sarah Marcum, our PTA Treasurer, at Treasurer@highlandselementarypta.org